We finally made it! The VINI is finished and we have become administering the protocol. Can’t wait to see the data!
We had the final training with all the TTUHSC Research assistants. Tuesday, tomorrow we begin the research study.
Last Monday was the first of the training to set the for the PhyscoPhys data collection by the research assistants.
You can see Dr. Keene giving very specific instructions about how to set up to collect the data correctly.
Practice occurred afterwards.
There will be more trainings in the coming weeks at the Health Science Center.
We are had a great meeting to work out the calendar and designate responsibilities of the testing procedure. Getting closer!
We received our IRB approval letter, so we are ready to begin testing the VINI. The game is coming along nicely and will be posting and update shortly.
We are just about to resubmit our project to IRB. Fingers crossed that it will go forward. Casey is working on the app and I’ve attached an image.
We did rather well in our IRB submission: (only 9 points that need resolved). We will only need to resubmit to make sure we have resolved these issue. Then we should be ready to GO!